Head of QA
We are looking for Head of QA to join our team in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
This is a full-time onsite job.
- A strong sense of quality ownership.
- Experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies.
- Providing leadership.
- Proactive and strong minded.
- Highly customer focused.
- Credible and confident communicator at all levels.
- Hands-on approach, with a “can do” attitude.
- Experience in automation (JS / CoffeeScript / Selenium / WebDriver).
- Experience in Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- English – upper intermediate or higher.
- Experience in mounting the performance and load testing.
- Experience in writing the end-to-end automated tests for web apps.
- Experience in automated testing of API.
- Knowledge of ZeroMQ, REST.
- Knowledge of C#, 4GL.
In this position, You are responsible for
- Defining the QA strategy and approach for all the company’s products and maintaining the quality of delivery.
- Regular direction, mentoring, and coaching to QA team members, ensuring the success of the team’s manual and automation efforts.
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Overseeing the delivery and maintenance of automated scenarios and frameworks based on industry best practices.
- Providing leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance.
- Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation.
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA team.
- Driving and improving the QA team in areas of automated testing and agile testing.
- We work in the Agile environment and practice iterative development.
What’s in it for You
- Challenging tasks to develop your mastery and feed your curiosity.
- Talented and open-minded team.
- Comfortable office just a step away from the Kharkiv city center, near the metro station “Botanichniy Sad”.
- Fully-stocked break room with complimentary snacks and drinks.
- Nice view from the window 😉
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Trainings and education.
- English classes.
- Annual bonuses from the product sales.
In your cover letter, show your personal style and tell us why you are the one. Include your blog, GitHub, StackExchange, LinkedIn or whatever profile you feel speaks the best of your experience and approach to the work.